Monday, September 21, 2009

Auburn & Alabama shirts!

Just in time for football season! Below are my Auburn and Alabama designs. I still have some short sleeve shirts available if you would rather, otherwise all shirts are available on long sleeve.
They will be $17 each for up to 4T. Size 4 (regular 4) and up will be $20.
sisterbug@bellsouth.net

War Eagle on Tiger Paw


Embroidered Auburn and Polka dot A
** These shirts are available in Red/Maroon and gray as well for Alabama.


Alabama Elephant design


More Alabama shirts are available...I can embroider "Bama girl" or "Bama boy" OR I can applique a red and white polkadot (or houndstooth) "A" with "Roll Tide" embroidered.
I do not have samples of these because we are not AL fans. But, I don't mind making them and don't even charge extra! :)

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!! Is the "A" on the applique the script A or a block A?

    ReplyDelete